To cover dark circles
- Draw a triangle with the base under your eye and the tip towards your cheek
- Blend the concealer to instantly cover dark circles and brighten cheek area
To highlight and contour
- Use two concealer shades
- One two shades darker the skin tone and one two shades lighter
- To contour apply the dark shade under cheekbones, to forehead and chin to create definition
- To highlight apply to the areas of the face that naturally catch the light.
To finish brows
- Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than the skin tone above and below eyebrows and blend.