Bolden Brightening Glycolic Acid Toner
The Bolden ultra-hydrating facial Toner helps improve the skin’s elasticity.
- It is made with Hyaluronic acid, a powerful humectant that hydrates the skin by attracting water molecules and humidity from the air. Well hydrated skin is plumper and firmer, leaving you with a youthful glow.
- Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier, controls excess oil production, and increases the level of ceramides in the skin.
- All Bolden products are made without sulfates, parabens or phthalates.
- OILY SKIN
- BLEMISH PRONE SKIN
- FADE DARK SPOTS
We recommend using it daily as a second step in a morning routine, after using the Bolden Skin Clarifying Cleanser.
1. Moisten a cotton pad with the glycolic toner and apply to the face and neck using upward strokes, making sure to avoid the eye area. 2. For best results, follow with the Bolden SPF30 Brightening Moisturiser.
Niacinamide - also known as Vitamin B3, helps skin maintain its barrier function and also increases the level of ceramides in the skin
Licorice Root Extract–improves the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone
Vitamin B5– widely regarded for its hydrating and wound-healing properties
Algae Extract – a powerful antioxidant that significantly reduces skin pigmentation, and the appearance and size of dark spots
- View full ingredients list